Get your ITIN Application
An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a tax processing number issued by the Internal Revenue Service. The IRS issues ITINs to individuals who are required to have a U.S. taxpayer identification number but who do not have, and are not eligible to obtain, a Social Security number (SSN) from the Social Security Administration (SSA).
What documents do I need for my ITIN application?
Different documents may be required for each different application type.
The first document you’ll need for your ITIN application is a high-quality scan of your passport. Please take note that your passport must be valid, and the scan must be done in color. This is fundamental and mandatory for each application.
For example with a Company ownership application, you’ll also need a US Company EIN Document, in addition to US Company Formation Documents (like Articles of Organization, a Certificate of Formation or Incorporation, etc.) and US Company Ownership/Membership Documents (like a Statement of Authorized Person, Statement of Organizer, Initial Resources, etc. )
The order will be marked as complete once you send us the signed document.
How does the process work?
2) Filling the information request form
3) We will prepare your application form
4) You will sign the form we will prepare and ship it to us.
5) We will mail your signed application form and documents to the IRS.
How long does the ITIN process take?
Required Documents and Information For ITIN Application
• US Company Formation Documents
• US Company Ownership/Membership Documents
• US EIN Document (147 C or CP575)
• Passport Scan Copy (valid, colored with a scanner)
• Full home country address
How to scan Passport and Visa for ITIN Applications?
– The ITIN Office does not accept the faded copy, your passport must be clear and easy to understand.
– You need to apply for an ITIN with your current/valid (The validity of the passport must be more than 6 months.)
– The resolution of your passport must be at the highest level.